Thursday 24 September 2009

Naive ♪♪

Can i just say how good this song is. Amazing. Because i know you probably don't think that it's that good, but when you actually listen to it, you realise it's amazing! Sure you may have listened to it a lot, but when you haven't heard it for a week or so, and you listen to it again, it's then that you truly appreciate it, when you remember again how good it is. The Kooks :)

Anyways, that was totally not what I had planned for this post, but it started blaring out of the computer and, yeah it's amazing so I just felt the urge to write :)

God, i'm bloody knackered. But by Sunday i think my legs will have fallen off. So far this week I have walked a fair bit, had two football games (which I put a lot of effort into) and a golf lesson. I know that doesn't seem like much, but the football game included about a hour and half of walking. But by Sunday i will have walked over 26 kilometres, and had hockey training plus badminton. Over all thats what like.......over 20 hours of exercise!!! Just in one week! I'm going to be exhausted come Sunday :( And I don't even need to lose the weight; i'm lighter than my twin ;)

But that leads quite neatly onto my main point. Following in my footsteps, sorry our footsteps, a very good friend of mine, who is my twin, just to let you know, and a big fat red bird have also created a blog. (Not being dis-respectful there, her name is Robin) Although it's not a touch on our splendid blog, i guess it is worth a read. Just about. So here is the link : Momby and the Rockin Robin - The "rebellious" days!

So take a look, notice how ours is so much better, and keep reading :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment