Monday 7 September 2009

Soup!






















Yo!

Neither me nor Bartholomew have blogged for ages. This is because we have lost the enthusiasm. But, to be honest, this is fair enough, because what's the point in writing a blog that like one person actually reads. And she only reads because we make her. But there is no satisfaction when you wrote a good post, but then no-one seems to read it. So please if you do read a post, and like it, write a comment saying it was good, just to let us know :)

So anyways. It's basically the end of the summer holidays. That really does suck. Back to bad, impatient and intolerable teachers. Back to chavy, rude and dumb kids. But worst of all, back to stupid, badly explained, difficult coursework. Yes i can hear you groaning in your seats. School sucks. Though we need to go to school, and though we need the skills it helps us acquire it still sucks. If wasn't for the fact your friends go with you, a revolution would have probably happened by now :P

But i am glad to say, that i had a really good summer holidays. I had the best holiday ever to New York. I had great times with my best friends. I even managed to broaden my music taste. Right now, i would probably say I'm enjoying the old stuff. But i just want to say thanks to my closest friends (You know who you are) For giving me a great summer :)

So New York. What a crazy city! Wait scratch that, What a crazy nation America is! Full of random surprises, lots of strange characters, and definitely full of those stereotypes. Oh, and might i just mention Baseball is amazing! Yeah as you can probably guess, we went to a baseball game! Yankees versus Texas Rangers. It was an amazing atmosphere, and also really crazy. Because i mean, where in the world do the ground staff randomly stop working and doing the YMCA dance with the whole crowd singing along? Amazing. Despite the fact Yankees lost, it was still Awesome. At the bottom of the ninth, it was 5-10 to the Rangers, and the Yankees manage to claw back to 9-10, but didn't quite make it. The tension however, was unbelievable.

So i hope all of you, well the few people who read this had great summers and if your reading this in Australia, i hope your going to have a great summer holiday when you have it.

Byeee.

1 comment:

  1. Keep blogging,cos your both good at it and writing. I know its hard, I mean I know, look at my blog! But the more you do it the easier it will become and trust me if you keep it up and update frequently people will read it more and more. X

    ReplyDelete