Thursday 13 August 2009

Tweedle-dum Tweedle-doo.

Hello.

Did you know that 'Hello' is a binary opposite. These are two words, which if we did not have the other, we would not know what one means. For example; we wouldn't know what 'Yes' meant if we didn't know or have the word 'No'. This means they are binary opposites.

So. I didn't know what to write about, so i called this post 'Tweedle-dum Tweedle-doo', therefore it didn't have a particular topic. So i could just waffle on about anything random, like i am now :)

This will probably be the last post i write before i go on holiday. that's a shame, but i cannot wait until my holiday! I'm going to New York! How amazingly lucky! So what i'm most looking forward to when i get there is the food! All that sugar, and all those calories! I'm going to be in heaven!

I love food. And i eat so much crap, but i don't get any heavier. In fact, I'm really light compared to most of my friends, girls included. Even though i don't stop eating. Oh! I just thought of something! In New York they are going to have New York cheesecake! I love that cheese cake!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

Sooo. You probably don't care about this, but I'll tell you any way. Right now I'm listening to The Maccabees. In particular 'Love you better'. The Maccabees are kind of my favourite band at the moment, not overall, here is a list, but it's not definite;

1.Oasis or The Kinks
2.Foals or Friendly Fires
3.Kings of Leon or Kasabian
4.Muse or The Maccabees or The Killers

See what i mean about it not being definite?

But alas, i must say goodbye. I hope you are enjoying your holidays and the summer sunshine. My next post won't probably won't be until September starts.

So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, adieu.

1 comment:

  1. Just because you are lighter than me, it doesn't mean you have to keep bloody reminding me byatchh :P xx

    ReplyDelete