Sunday 2 August 2009

Attention seeking.

Why hello. It's Mercutio, with another silly, pointless rant.

So. Attention seeking. It is the simple demand for attention. It's a very annoying habit some people have. Whether it's intentional or not, it still annoys me incredibly. It's unnecessary. Several of my friends can be attention seeking.

It's like why do you need the attention? Are you a deprived child? Do you get no love, no attention, from your parents?

But the most annoying attention seeking habit; when people say they 'Want to die'. Sure if they have a good enough reason, but a reason that actually has a point behind it, and is not just stupid, they can say it. But when one of your friends says it, it is the most annoying thing ever. One of my friends was in a bit of a mess with his girlfriend. So he kept saying to me 'I want to die'. It annoyed me so much. To be honest, they really need to shut up. They don't have a decent enough reason to 'Want to die'. It's like saying 'No-one in my life gives me a good enough reason to live'. It's pathetic and incredibly attention seeking. Anyone who says this without good enough reason should be ashamed.

Anyway i will be off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment