Thursday 30 July 2009

Bartholomew's views on racism.

Hello again followers.

Yet another aimless yet annoying subject to talk about. Oh well. This is the third one so you must be getting used to it by now.

Basically, what I want to talk about is how the Asian’s can call us ‘White boys or Gora’s’ or anything apart from our names and we do nothing. Everyone just laughs. Well it’s been three full years of it now and people are starting to get tired of it.

However, that’s not the worst of it. Personally, I don’t mind being called ‘Gora’ or ‘White Boy’ normally as long as it’s not in an aggressive way. But, the thing that gets right on my tits is how the second we call one of them ‘Paki’s’ or some kind of offensive name, they get all defensive and they won’t take it.

Well I’m sick of it. But half of the reason nothing gets done about it is because teachers don’t know what it means! I mean, teachers are supposed to be intelligent, and they must have heard the word ‘Gora’ enough times and in the right context to work out what it means. But no. Nothing gets done does it. Because their fat. FAT I TELL YOU!!!!

And also, this isn’t so bad, but sometimes when some of the Asian’s get told off, they say it’s because they’re not white. I’m sorry. That’s just stupid. However, it’s quite funny to see the teacher’s response to it. Yeah that’s the end of my nag.

However, do not get the wrong impression from this post. I am totally AGAINST racism and I think it is wrong and it should not be tollerated.
Byee, =]

No comments:

Post a Comment