Friday 31 July 2009

Mercutio's music.

Heyy.

It's Mercutio.

Today i thought i would talk about myself, rarther than a random topic i wish to rant about. So, i feel like talking about my music and the music i love.

So right now i love indie. I just love the style, the often poetic, yet erratic lyrics. It's just a style i feel my music taste fits right into to. So i love the 'Foals' and 'Friendly Fires'. Their music is just so energetic, catchy but not poppy, you can dance to it or just listen to it. Both of these bands are brilliant, and are leaping into the limelight, straight from the heart of the underground music scene. I would go as far to say they are two of my favourite bands.

So now a few other band's i am loving. I band i have only recently started liking are 'Maximo Park'. But despite only knowing them for a month or two, they have found their way straight into the heart of my playlist. They have three great album's, and their catchy, energetic beats and lyrics create some great tracks. My personal favourite songs would be 'Apply some pressure'. A great band, who are really under-rated.

And now for some older bands, that i think are pretty awesome. The clash. The mighty clash. This is an old, real rock'n'roll band. Thier music is fun, cool and old style. It's rock and roll at it's best. But a band i am truly in love with. The Kinks. Thier music is perfect. They cover rock, pop and all genre's. The lyrics are funny and witty, and make you feel happy. They are a band i am proud to say i love and so does my fellow kinks groupie. So some band's that aren't so popular that i believe you should check out;

Maximo Park
Maccabees
Friendly Fires
Foals
At The Drive-In
Biffy Clyro

I shall write more about these bands later some time. But i will leave with a divine list, the boasts talent and real music.

Goodbye fellow bloggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment