Thursday 30 July 2009

Bartholomew's views on teenage romance's :)

Hello again.

Bartholomew here.

Im sorry everyone. But this has to be said.

Now were all teenagers right. And 'Hormones are racing everywhere' as the old gits would say. Well everyone has different opinions on this subject.

This blog is mainly for the guys, but because girls are nosey buggers, they will probably end up reading it too.

I know it seems stupid, but all guys our age seem to be talking about is girls. Girls come into every conversation. This is a very hypocritical blog for me to write to be honest, but I still need to talk about it. I don't know if girls are the same about guys but it seems girls are at the forefront of every teenage boys mind at the moment. In fact, I can't think of a single guy at the moment who isn't slightly bothered by girls.

It seems insain that guys would go to the extremes to impress a girl, when were only teenagers and the chances are, relationships wont last that long anyway! Don't take this the wrong way. I'm not against girlfriends at all, but I think it's wierd that how every single guy thinks about how they could get a girlfriend, while every guy with a girlfriend is thinking about their own love life.

But I do see why guys want girlfriends. Aswell as it make them look good, it is very nice to have someone who you can trust and care for. But I think guys struggle getting girlfriends sometimes. In my opinion, this is because girls are too damned fussy! I mean, if someone really likes you and you can't think of any good reason not to go out with them, then why not? Who knows. You might end up in the best relationship you will ever be in. Also, its not going to be the end of the world if you get dumped because we are T-E-E-N-A-G-E-R-S.

In addition, what really annoys me about people, is how they are so nervous about telling someone about their feelings for them. There is no chance someone is going to get into a relationship by not telling the person they like what they think about them. And if you get told to get lost, who cares! Refering to the earier comment. Were T-E-E-N-A-G-E-R-S. So for your own sake, be honest about your feelings about someone, who knows how it might turn out.

One last thing, it annoys me how much attractive girls use their looks in a WRONG way. I don't think it matters how someone LOOKS, i think it should be their personality which counts. Obviously someone doesn't want to go out with an ape, but still, looks shouldn't matter as much so just be more open-hearted and stop going for people because of their looks because you will loose all of your decent friends and you will be left with all the fake, attractive girls who don't give a damn about personality.

Thanks for reading.

Bye, =]

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love it darlinnnggg. Of course its not hypocritical at allll :P lyl :) xxx

    ReplyDelete