Thursday 30 July 2009

Football.

Hey, Bartholomew here.

I’d just like to add a post about sports. Football in particular. What I’d like to start with, is a question. That is ‘Why do people find football so amazing?’ Personally, I really don’t understand. I think it’s a boring sport to watch, and it’s only a decent sport to play if your down the park with your mates having a knock around. So why is it the craze?!

Also, what I don’t understand is why people take football so seriously. I mean. It’s a game. And besides. When people play it at our age anyway, it’s generally not serious anyway. Like at school for example, in P.E if we’re doing football and we have a quick match at the end of the lesson, there will always be that one complete *rse who will have a right go at you for kicking the freaking ball to the wrong person. I think it’s insane.

Also, I don’t know if it occurred to anyone else, but pretty much all of the people who are seriously into football our age are CHAV’S. That word << is the most hated word on this blog and it should NEVER be used. And I reckon, this is why football causes so much violence. It’s stupid right. There are so many fights and brawls because of football. And you know why? Because half of the people who care about football are CH*V’s.

And finally and most importantly, I have to mention the money. There are thousands of people in the world who live in poverty. Every day they have to walk miles to get clean water, and ten pounds can create a new water pump in a deprived community in somewhere like Africa for example. But no. Selfish people who take clean water for granted have to waste money of stupid pointless sports. If one day someone turned the tap on and dirty water came out and they had to walk miles to get clean water, what would they think? They would think its insane wouldn’t they. Well that’s what people in Africa LIVE WITH. So why waste millions of pounds on someone who can kick a ball well when a million pound could save hundreds of peoples lives?!? Seriously, someone please answer this because personally, I do not understand.

I hope your enjoying the blog so far and thanks for reading. Please be honest in any comments made.
Bye =]

No comments:

Post a Comment